At Go Walkies Pet Services we offer an initial free meet and greet visit. We feel it is important to introduce ourselves to you and your pets to give you confidence that they are in the best possible hands. We can discuss your pets specific needs and routines.
We will also use this time to answer any questions you may have regarding your dog and how you can use our Dog walking and Pet sitting services. There are many question that you might find answers to on our FAQ page.
Why Choose Go Walkies Pet Services?
- Your pets will be much happier staying at home than in a cattery or kennels.
- You don’t need to impose on your friends or neighbours by asking them to pet sit for you.
- It could be cheaper than a cattery or kennels, especially if you have more than one pet.
- Your pets will be cared for by genuine animal lovers.
- Your home will be more secure with a pet and house sitter there and we will make your home look lived-in by opening and closing the curtains etc.
- We’re experienced in looking after sick and pregnant cats and dogs and don’t charge extra for administering medications.
- We have plenty of experience with kittens and puppies and can help socialise and toilet train them.
- We are fully insured and have current CRB checks for your peace of mind.
- We are fully trained in Animal First Aid.
- We offer a free initial pet sitting or dog walking consultation to get to know you and your pets’ requirements.
- You can receive daily updates and photos of your pet, and you can call at any time to check how they’re getting on.
- Go Walkies Pet Services has positive reviews on Facebook and on Google Plus
Please contact to arrange a meeting via our Contact us Page